Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Here's What I'm Thinking

   I'm painting regular, organizing myself and my thoughts, working on my good art habits. Except for the whole blogging-every-week thing. Sorry. I was thinking about you all. I just didn't have much to tell you. I made a list of my most important things to get done. A lot of business end stuff, but I made sure to put some "creating jobs". One of them was listed as "portrait with two faces", which is how I wrote down my idea for a painting with two separate faces in it. Not next to each other, but overlapping. Both being in the exact same space. I've toyed with the idea before:

I just want to do it with faces. I've been kinda rattled lately, so i thought "this would be a good project to start to kinda let me cut loose". I went to pick out some faces to puzzle piece together, but nothing seemed to look right. I did start a two face painting though:


Okay, either it looks better in real life, or I'm just looking a few steps ahead, because this picture isn't doing it justice. I've done a wash of blue over it since this picture. Something about it tells me blues and purples. I can never go wrong by listening to my art.

AKO ANG HARI
      DOUG

No comments:

Post a Comment