Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Glass Half Full

  So, I had some health issues last week. If it hadn't been for my wife I'd have never gone to see any health care professionals. It didn't seem to be a big deal to me, but it sure did to my better half. I can't say it was a life changing experience, but the time off from my day job has given me more time to be an artist.
  This week I'm gonna show you some of my watercolors from back in the day. 1999ish. Back when we were all partying like it was...well, you know. It was a year or so after my pastel cloth studies. This series was seashells. I had two good sized shells and a nice set of watercolors. And some free time after work. I'd try different setups with the shells. Different color schemes. Mostly I'd just paint and forget the rest of the world. I did a bunch. I think I have them all. Like to see 'em? Here they are:














No comments:

Post a Comment