Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Motivation

  Motivation. Sometimes it's my biggest enemy. I've been working on some good art habits the past several months. I draw Those Guys every time I go to work (four days a week). I do a Zen drawing every night. I've started doing a watercolor a day:
It's gone well for me. I've done almost a month's worth of them. I'm getting to the point where it's a habit. It's been kinda hectic some days. Those Guys, Zen, and a watercolor all in the same day requires me to put effort in to my art. It's good in that I don't spend a huge amount of time in the preparation. I get my paints, my surface, and a rough idea of what and I get to work. So, naturally I've decided to add to my daily routine. A small acrylic painting. Ideally a face, but that's not locked in. Hence, this early effort:
I can't say it's the best I've ever done, but I love the colors and I enjoyed painting it. I'm just gonna build myself up until I'm huge.

I've also reopened my Shopify store. link 

AKO ANG HARI
     DOUG

No comments:

Post a Comment