Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Now I'm Doing This

   Okay, the computer reinstall snafu has pretty much been fixed ( I lost almost all the photos from my newest paintings when I overwrote my back up drive). I'm back on track, doing a new watercolor and a new acrylic every day. Every day. Wow, I had no idea what it would entail. I've decided they should all be faces, since that's my favorite subject. I've been using the same reference for each daily painting lately. It's odd to me just how different they are, even with the same reference and the same point in time:

Which were also from the same picture reference as:
 It's kinda interesting to me how the result depends so much on the media and the size. I'll be talking more about my daily paintings in future blogs. Assuming anyone is interested.


AKO ANG HARI
   DOUG


No comments:

Post a Comment