Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My Synchronicity Project

  This is my latest venture (adventure?). I call it the Synchronicity Project, or Majestic. Basically I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for any signals from the universe as to where my art needs (wants?) to go. If a word or phrase comes to me, I write it down. Any songs that appear out of the usual could also be a sign. I'm keeping everything together in a new sketchbook. Piecing things together, keeping track of things, looking for hidden connections. It's hard to explain. I'm not even sure I know what to expect, but I know the thought of it has me excited for the first time in a long time. I'm finishing a lot of half done pieces. I'm finishing a three piece commission. I'm en fuego. I started a new piece, a big canvas, and I had an idea of what I wanted. I laid out several faces in it. Lots of expression and emotion. I showed the progress to my family:
They seem to think it's done. I want to make it wwwaaaayyyy darker. So, I'm appealing to all my friends and fans. What do you think? I'm trying to make this whole project interactive, give the fans a say in things, keep them in on the process. So, what's it gonna be? You have four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment