Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Some Thoughts On My Progress

  I've been doing the Majestic (Synchronicity) Project for a while. Keeping my eyes and ears open for any hints as to where I need to be taking my art. Painting in watercolor and acrylics every day. Every day. It's mighty hard to keep up with posting my new art when I have over twenty five pieces each week. I has forced me to have more discipline in doing the less fun parts of my art. I've done some really good (IMHO) paintings on the daily project:



  Plus these two I did on the same day:

  I've also got some interesting words and phrases. Nothing new there, I've been carrying a book with me  to write them down for well over a decade. I did have this gem come to me out of the blue:
     I'm like the son of Joe Cocker and Scarlett O'Hara. I get by with a little help from my friends, but I've also depended upon on the kindness of strangers.
   That may not help me with my art, but it did make me laugh.


AKO ANG HARI
     DOUG



No comments:

Post a Comment