Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Synchronicity Update

  Here's the latest on my project. The one that I can't quite explain to anyone. I've been keeping my eyes an ears open, painting and drawing daily, and working my sketchbook. I realized that I was getting way more words than pictures. So, I decided to do a painting with words. I have no idea really what that means, but it sounded like something earth shattering. I though I had an extra recycled canvas laying around, but I didn't, so this overtook another project. In another existence thats the one I did. Maybe some day I'll find out which was better. So, the idea is words...on a canvas.., see where it leads. Here's step one:
Random words and phrases running through my head. In case you weren't aware I'm seldom modest in my studio. It doesn't look finished, so, more words:
Do you see the magic starting to appear? Yeah, me neither:
Words. Black and white. The essence of truth and the answer to the sum of all mysteries of the universe:

 I suppose any day now the layer will be applied that explains it all to me. Hopefully I can pass that on to my fans. Keep your fingers crossed'

AKO ANG HARI

   DOUG





No comments:

Post a Comment