Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Birthing A New Studio

   I'm in the process of moving back to my home town in Missouri. Back into the house I grew up in. My new studio will be in the bedroom where I first slept. It's gonna be a wonderful thing. When it finally gets done. I won't go in to all the stones in our passway as we've moved here from Paducah, KY, but there have been a lot of them. Nothing that I would call 'normal' or 'expected'. I've been here in the new, and soon to be improved, Darkwater Studios for about two weeks. Most of my art supplies are still in Paducah. I have a couple sketchbooks and enough supplies to do my daily watercolors and acrylics. I was supposed to be transferring my job up here, but that hasn't happened yet. The stress is really getting to me. Maybe it's making my art better. Maybe it's shortening my life. I guess only time will tell. In the mean time I'm trying to sell my art to get the bills paid. Not at all how I pictured it being, but hopefully on the path to get back to some for of normalcy. Well, here's some of the new art:



   I'm quite proud of them. If you're interested in buying any of my art, drop me an email and we'll work a deal. If you'd like to make a donation to help me get my stuff up here, all in one place, here's the way to do it:


   Anything you can spare would be very helpful.


AKO ANG HARI
     DOUG




No comments:

Post a Comment