Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Movement

   So, here I sit in my studio in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. It's gonna be really cool. When it's done. When my art supplies finally make it here from Kentucky. It's very frustrating. I have great ideas. I have lots of art supplies, just not here with me. I've got space to spread out. I make do with what I have. It's really the only choice I have right now. When you have no choice, embrace your destiny. I've organized all my notes. Set up my computers. Planned the final design of my studio. And, every night, I paint a watercolor and an acrylic painting. I organize my portfolio. I concentrate on making sales. And I dream. I dream of a day when it all comes together. And then, I smile. 'Cause I know it's all gonna work out. Anyway, here's some art. I know that's why you're here.



  And, as always, here's a place to make a donation to support my art. If you wanna:


AKO ANG HARI
     DOUG


No comments:

Post a Comment